Imagine waking and looking out over a trickling stream just metres away from your front door! Wye Cottage is a comfortably furnished stone built cottage, part of a barn conversion set in the hillside of the Wye Valley.
Wye Cottage offers a large first floor bedroom with a four-poster double and a single bed.
Downstairs, the cottage has a fully equipped kitchen area with microwave, gas hob and fan oven, washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment. A dining table seats four, and beyond a cosy lounge has a leather suite, satellite TV and a DVD player. The cottage’s WiFi network gives access to broadband internet. There is gas fired central heating throughout plus a coal-effect electric heater in the lounge area.
Outside the cottage there is a private terrace with patio furniture. Guests can also explore more than an acre of garden; a bridle path leads up the hillside and beyond.
We welcome one large or two smaller dogs in Wye; an additional cleaning fee of £15 is payable. Remember to chose this additional service when booking.
No smoking or vaping inside please.
You may wish to read the access statement for Wye Cottage.
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: 4 Star Visit Wales Self Catering, Car Parking, Central Heating, Coast: 27 Miles, Electric Fan Oven, Enclosed Garden, Fridge Freezer, Gas Hob, Microwave, Nearest Pub: 1 Mile, Nearest Shop: 1 Mile, No Smoking, Washing Machine, WiFi
- View: Mountain, Valley, Stream
- Bed Type: Four-Poster Double, Single
- Categories: Self Catering Cottage
- Dogs: One large or two small dogs are welcomed, subject to an additional cleaning fee.
Prices start at: £164 for 2 nights