The easing of the Covid-19 restrictions in Wales has progressed at a slower, more cautious rate than in England, but the Welsh Government has told us to prepare to re-open self catering accommodation from Saturday the 11th of July, subject to a final decision on Thursday the 9th of July.
We have been working hard to make sure that we are ready to reopen. Here are some of the steps we have taken:
- Carried out a risk assessment based on specific guidance for self catering accommodation.
- Adopted new cleaning protocols for deep cleaning between each let, including correct use of disinfecting products approved to EN14476, safe disposal of waste, and a minimum gap of 24 hours between lettings.
- Provided additional cleaning materials and hand sanitiser in each cottage.
- Moved to a contactless arrival and departure system.
- Updated our welcome guide and local information for guests.
We have applied for and been awarded the ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark to reassure our guests that we adhere to Government and public health guidance.
We have also committed to Airbnb’s enhanced cleaning protocol – a rigorous set of cleaning standards developed by Airbnb with leading health and hospitality experts for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.